Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Personal details you knowingly provide us such as name, address, email, telephone number etc.
- Personal details needed in order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any purpose.
- Your preferences and email updates we may send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address - this is the string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information may be used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- To send you information on our other products and services. In such cases you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Rest assured, under no circumstances do we or will we sell your details to third party organisations for their marketing activities.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including your address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Search Press Ltd
North Farm Road
Kent TN2 3DR
Tel: 01892 510850
Fax: 01892 515903